PADI Scuba Diver
The PADI Scuba Diver course is ideal for the time challenged holidaymaker who wants to become a diver, also popular for those who want more than just an introduction dive. The Scuba Diver Course covers part of the Open Water Course training, and at the end of the course you will be a certified diver.
Your Scuba Diver certification can be easily upgraded later to Open Water Diver anytime and anywhere in the world. Under the supervision of a professional and highly experienced PADI instructor, you will learn from exactly the same materials and follow the same program as the Open Water Diver Course students, except you will complete only the following elements:
- 3 Practical Training dives
- 3 Knowledge Development Sessions
- 2 Open Water dives to max 12 meters
You will have the rest of your life to upgrade to PADI Open Water level as your PADI Scuba Diver certificate never expires – so no pressure!
- To participate in the PADI Scuba Diver Course an individual must be a minimum of 10 years. If the individual is 10 years old he/she must have a parent or guardian to sign forms on his/her behalf.
- Note: 10 – 14 year olds earn the Junior Scuba Diver certificate.
- Must be a comfortable swimmer in water too deep to stand up in.
- 2 days
- 220 EURO (including full equipment)
Please note none of our courses include the course manual and certification, PADI manual and certification is additional €70 The course manual must be purchased separately for use during the course and as a future reference.