With a long weekend ahead
With a long weekend ahead of us and the summer coming to an end, why not take the chance to explore the beauty of the Red Sea with us before winter sets in? With this in mind, we’ve decided to wrap up the summer with an unforgettable once in a lifetime trip to the amazing underwater world in Marsa Allam!
3 days 2 nights from 29/11 to 1/12
– Unlimited guided dives 4200 LE
– Open water course – 5800 LE
– Advanced open water course + one guided dive 5400 LE
– Rescue course + EFR 7800 LE
– Intro dive including 3 dives 3500 LE
– Snorkeling 2500 LE
All the packages include:
– Diving equipment
– Certification and course manual
– Full board accommodation at a local hotel – including unlimited water, hot drinks and soft drinks
– Dive guides
– Instructor fees
Transportation from and to Cairo can be arranged upon request.
Book your place now and don’t miss out on this amazing trip in the last days of the summer.
Call us on 01007155350 or 01000539002
or E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
November 29 (Wednesday) 1:00 am - December 2 (Saturday) 5:00 pm CLT
Marsa Alam, Egypt
Big Blue Dahabdive@bigbluedahab.com
RSVP to event
Make sure to RSVP to this amazing event!
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP
- Marine Species: Sicklefin Devil Ray
- Macro Photography in Utila Part I
- The Yonaguni Monument: Is it the Lost City of Atlantis?
- Will Learning to Dive in a Tropical Location Ruin Cold Water Diving for You?
- Scuba Junkie’s Marine Week a Huge Success in Malaysia and Indonesia
- PADI AmbassaDiver Adam Stern Hosts Deep Week – a Freediving Festival in Bali